5.13.2008

tip of the day


We used to use Outlook here at work but they changed us over to Lotus Notes and its just a disaster! No one knows what they are doing or how to use the stupid thing...its really hard to get used to! Anyhow, everyday they send us a "tip of the day" in hopes that we will get better. It's not working. So today I thought I'd give my own tip of the day....a tip that will actually be useful! If you use google reader, you know how much it comes in handy when checking friends and family blogs, your favorite websites, news, etc. So just in case you don't know about this great google figure.....I'll fill you in. Its called google Reader. It saves a ton of time and makes life much easier...that is if your life is blogging.........and it's not like it isn't obvious that i spend a large majority of most days blogging, and full on surfing the world wide web...I can't help it though...I have nothing else to do! If and when I have work...i love it...because i keep busy and the day flys by...the problem is I rarely have enough work to keep me busy all day long! So if you are reading this and you have a blog....you can rest assure that I have read every one of your posts and looked at every picture...and i loved them all! Your blogs and emails are my workday entertainment...so thanks for keeping me entertained! Here is the link that tells you all about google reader and helps you get set up...its really easy! Let me know if you have any questions....Thanks to my brilliant sister I have had google reader since I started blogging! Thanks Court!! You are always keeping up on the latest stuff....and you look exactly like faith hill!! :)

Keep track of your favorite websites

Stay up to date
Google Reader constantly checks your favorite news sites and blogs for new content. Whether a site updates daily or monthly, you can be sure that you won't miss a thing.

Simplify your reading experience
Google Reader shows you all of your favorite sites in one convenient place. It's like a personalized inbox for the entire web.

Discover new content
Millions of sites publish feeds with their latest updates, and our integrated feed search makes it easy to find new content that interests you.

http://www.google.com/help/reader/tour.html



1 comments:

corrine said...

I love google reader too! I use it every single day. And by the way how is it that your blog just gets cuter and cuter??!