5.06.2008

Mike and Zona's Blog


Hey there! My mom and dad have made their blog private due to some random comments made from unknown people! For all of you who and would like access to their blog and updates about our family...leave a comment with your email address and i'll add you to the list of readers! Don't be shy, even if you just like to look every now and then send your email...I know I blog hop and read family blogs all the time...so don't be shy! I will erase your email right after I get it...I check this often so no worries!! :)

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

Natalie, I use both ones I bought and freebies. My all time favorite site is www.shabbyprincess.com they have the CUTEST stuff! They have lots of freebies you just have to look through the archives. And then you can buy stuff at their shop... good luck, it's so much fun!
PS- I also bought a tutorial about photoshop/scrapbooking at scrapgirls.com that was really helpful

Alicia said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
corrine said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Emily said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.