5.12.2008

Digital Scrapbooking

I have acquired a new hobby...its so much fun! For the first time ever I can actually make my scrapbook pages look somewhat cute! Its SO SO SO much easier than regular scrapbooking for me. I literally cannot draw or cut a straight line and on top of that I suck at anything that falls into the crafty, gluey, glittery, needly, and fabricy category. I just really struggle with it. All my attempts at scrapbooking in the past would start with really cute paper and materials and end with something funky and not cute at all! Anyhow, I am thankful for this digital stuff that makes scrapbooking a whole lot easier and cuter in my case! I am really enjoying myself and am learning new things every time I play with it (thanks to Dave!!) Here is the latest layout

2 comments:

Craig Family said...

I figured you'd love it once you got started. It's kind of like sun screen. Something I've been advocating for years and everyone thought, yeah, I know, I know, but didn't want to really do it. And so I am sooo happy that you love to do digital scrapbooking. Years ago during Benny Boy troubles, you kept asking me what hobby you could pick up and what you would enjoy. I mentioned digiscrap several times and I'm sure you just thought, hmm, maybe when I'm old like you, Court. So maybe you're old now. Whatever the case, I love that you love something with me. I'm usually alone in my hobbies and interests. So yeah Photoshop and Yeah Nanny for playing Blog and Digiscrap with me. I love you millions and billions. Sorry if this sound like an 'I told you so'. It wasn't meant to be that. I'm just glad I to know I'm not too nerdy of a sister that likes these things. Glad you jumped on the bandwagon.
LOVE-Court

Cuties on Top said...

Yaya!! All of your layouts are soo cute!! I love them all and you are getting soo good!! I need to get photoshop and learn how...and I also need to get the internet at my house!!! Thanks so much for the awesome flowers and the super cute card!! I love you guys tonz! Tell daveo Hello!